Our membership costs are transparent and the lowest in Dorset and the surrounding areas (please see our squads page for details of the various squads below).
(Pre-Competitive Squad 1, 2 and 3)
- 2 sessions per week £22 per month
Main Pool Swimmers
(Development Squad, Advanced Development Squad, Junior Performance Squad and Senior Performance Squad)
- 2 sessions per week £24.00 per month
- Junior Performance Squad 3+ sessions per week £32.00 per month
- Senior Performance Squad £39.00 per month
- All members of Junior Performance Squad are expected to attend at least 3 sessions per week.
- All members of Senior Performance Squad are expected to attend at least 4 sessions per week.
- Early morning training, Tuesday evening Bridport swimming, land training and synchronised swimming all count as one session.
- Millfield sessions are FREE. And run on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month.
- Monday evening sessions are for coach invited swimmers who have ASA times that are close to SW Regional times. Attendance and invites are monitored and updated throughout the season.
- £17.00 per month.
Training Fees are payable in advance, preferably by standing order.
The fees are calculated from the club’s annual running costs and are still payable during holidays, sickness etc.
Please note that all new members will also need to pay an initial, one-off registration / joining fee of £15
If you are interested in joining the West Dorset swimming Club, please contact the membership secretary who will be able to provide you with further information. Please note that all potential swimmers will be invited to attend a trial session in order to determine which squad they may be best suited to and this can be arranged via the membership secretary. Our membership documentation is available to download, once an initial trail has been undertaken and availability of squad space has been confirmed
- Membership Application and Member Details
- Standing Order Mandate and Amendment
- Health and Emergency Contact details